If you lost your Aadhar Card, then you can easily download your eAadhar from our website. But you need Enrolment number to download eAadhar.
In this article, we are writing a guide to retrieving Enrolment number. If you want to receive your EID number on your mobile, then please follow the below steps.
- Access to your registered mobile number
Please follow the below steps carefully:
- Please go to the official portal of UIDAI resident.uidai.net.in.
- Please select Enrolment No for EID from the menu.
- Enter your Full Name and mobile number in the box.
- Fill security code and click on Get OTP button.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile, please enter OTP in the box and click on Verify OTP button.
- After some time you will receive and SMS with your Enrolment number on your mobile.
Recommended for you: